CRYSTALLIZED Guitar Capo - Kyser
All are made to order!
Have a guitar capo CRYSTALL!ZED in 100% genuine Austrian crystals - no plastic imitations are ever used on our products! Each brilliant stone is meticulously placed by hand to ensure a detailed and high-class finish. All are quick-release made by Kyser and CRYSTALL!ZED by Bri just for you! Shown in Silver Shade (green background) and Crystal AB (black background).
Side note from Bri: I'm a musician and personally use Kyser capos. I like how the 6-string ones come in different colors so I tend to use them for all my instruments (guitars as well as ukuleles, etc.) and they work just fine!
Ordering & Shipping
- If you need an item by a certain date, please contact us PRIOR to purchase to ensure that it can be done in time!
- We do ship internationally! If you reside outside the USA, please contact us prior to purchase and we'll discuss a shipping quote. Customs charges are the responsibility of the buyer, and cannot be quoted beforehand. Customs fees may or may not end up being charged.
- If you do not specify all of the options we need to complete your order within 3 days of placing your order (ex. crystal color, initial font, etc.), we reserve the right to choose for you or cancel your order.
- Because our items are crystallized on an as-ordered basis, they are considered made-to-order items. Returns will not be accepted on any items.
- The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges, including charges incurred by shipping an item to us for crystallization. Any package(s) sent from us will be fully insured. We do combine shipping when possible :)
Be aware that any metallics run the risk of losing the metallic top coat over time from regular wear & tear. We do not recommend these colors to be used for regularly touched items, like keys, or items that are exposed to the elements. CRYSTALLIZED by Bri cannot cover loss of top coats in our warranty. However, we can (and will!) do your project with these colors upon request. Metallic color choices are: Aurum (24k gold), Sunshine, Light Chrome, Rose Gold, and Jet Hematite.
Warranty & Returns
CRYSTALL!ZED by Bri has a limited one year warranty from date of purchase on all of our work. Please note that damage due to auto accidents, automatic car washes, dish washers, and washing machines are not covered by the warranty above. Although you can (and we haven't seen anything bad happen), CRYSTALL!ZED by Bri does not recommend putting your car through a car wash if it has crystallized accessories on the exterior. CRYSTALL!ZED by Bri is not responsible for damage caused by automatic car washes.
We are a custom crystallizing company, and therefore our warranty does not cover the items themselves that are bought from an outside source (for example, tech failure of a cell phone charger). Our warranty covers only the work done by us: crystallizing.
If damage occurs during shipping, it is the buyer's responsibility to let us know within 3 days of receipt so we can file an insurance claim with the shipping service. All packages are shipped from us fully insured, and any refunds given due to shipping damage is at the discretion of the shipping service.
Keep in mind that losing a crystal or two is very normal and will happen. If, for some reason, more extensive loss of crystals occurs within the first year due to normal use, there are two options available to the customer:
- The customer can email us photos of the damage, and we will send a repair kit, which is free and includes the appropriate glue to repair the damage, or
- The customer can choose to mail back the part, and CRYSTALL!ZED by Bri will do the repair work for free. For this option, please note the customer is responsible for cost of shipping the item back to us.
That being said, we do not accept returns, as mostly everything is custom and made to order.